Are you listening to your customers? We are.


Stonefinch delivers insights, not just data. We'll help you better understand your customers, your competitors, and your market through action-oriented insights.


coins money
89% of consumers purchase from a competitor following a poor customer experience.
microphone
Only about 4% of dissatisfied customers complain. The other 96% look for a competitor.
trophy
A 5% increase in customer retention increases profits up to 125%. Let us help you drive profit.

Nearly 90% of consumers say they'd pay more for a superior customer experience.

Nearly 90% of consumers say they'd pay more for a superior customer experience.

money bag

On average, loyal customers are worth up to 10 times as much as their first purchase.

On average, loyal customers are worth up to 10 times as much as their first purchase.

shopping cart

It takes 12 positive experiences to make up for one unresolved negative experience.

It takes 12 positive experiences to make up for one unresolved negative experience.

heart

Our Solutions and Services

survey clipboard
Surveys
Whether you're looking for an easy to implement customer satisfaction survey or an ongoing survey to track the metrics that matter most, we've got you covered.

research binoculars
Research
Customer insights don't end with surveys, from focus groups to ethnographies and everything in between our team will do what it takes to drive results.

consulting idea lightbulb
Consulting
Looking for more than a survey? Pair our research solutions and services with a strategic consulting engagement that's guaranteed to maximize our impact.

Ready To Get Started?